1

Sorry!

Posted by Miz B on Monday, December 27, 2010
I actually wrote a long, interesting, in-depth Christmas post. But, my computer crashed and took it down with it (Windows? Never again). If it is any help, I actually had to re-write this little blurb, because the computer crashed on it AGAIN. Do I know what is going on? No. For all I know, it involves the Space Monkeys from Firefly (geeeeeeek! geeeeek!).
I am leaving on a at-least-4-day-long vacation in about 20 minutes, and since my computer cannot even get internet IN the house, I am leaving it behind. I should be back in rotation before New Years, but since ya never know, Happy New Years! Sorry for all this, and I hope you had a fantastic Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate (and that you enjoyed Matt Smith in his space-shark-drawn sleigh as much as I did).
So until next time, see ya!

1 Comments


I did! We got to see it. Thank you BBC America.

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.