0

Housekeeping!

Posted by Miz B on Friday, December 10, 2010 in
I know, I know, I need to get the next day up. It will be up soon, I sort of promise. I think. In the mean time, some updates! One, some of the Ruta Maya trips are up in Picasa (I stress the some. I took more than 2,000). They are not in order, or in any way weeded out. I just clicked and dumped the whole file in. I will try to go through and sort and add captions soon! Two, I am considering changing the blogs theme! I know, this one's cool and all, I just feel it might be time for a change. I'm thinking something with a more easily managable photo interface. Thoughts? Opinions? So far, I am most attracted to the ones on this site. I especially like the ones with the sliding option on the header (here's hoping that they're easy to manage!). Expect more updates soon, and have a great weekend!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.