0

Blame It On The Postage System

Posted by Miz B on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 in , , ,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday last month. I know it' a little late, but in my defence, I (think) I finally got my last birthday card yesterday, and according to the postage mark, it was put in the mail on 18 November. Score one for the postage system! Since I don't have their email address,and I think there is a possibility that they read this, I am going to answer their card on here. To Tia M, yes, I had a great birthday. No, I really don't know how I'm going to out match it, but I'm sure I'll think of something. As we all know,I am the source of all awesome (sorry, that is sort of a running joke among my friends and I). For Tio P: Pues si, en serio. Mi espanol esta bien perfecto! Jajaja, no. Pero estoy aprendiendo, poco a poco. Y si, Veracruz esta muy hermosa ahora, tambien. No se como fue el situation politico cuando estabas aqui, pero ahora esta mucho coruption en el gobierno,entonces esta mucho gente mas pobre y problemas con (no se la palabra) the infostructure. Pero esta muy lindo, con gente muy orgulloso y una cultura muy fuerte. Tambien con comida muy rico! Me gusta mucha la comida tipica de Veracruz. Muchos mariscos! Aaaand now you know just how...interesting... my Spanish is!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.