1

Some Not Good News (In Brief)

Posted by Miz B on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 in ,
I'm sorry if this comes across as uncharacteristically bitter, but at the moment I am uncharacteristically bitter, so that's how it's gonna be.
First of all, I would like to thank all the wonderful people who pitched in for my frankly bossome birthday present. I got it on 5 December, and have been slightly married to it ever since. Unfortunately, I didn't realize quite how married until what happened today. To be honest, I don't really know what happened. It was running a little funny yesterday, but not funny enough to even be worrying, just exasperating. This afternoon, I turned it on, and it wasn't working. It looks like it has a crack or something in the screen (see the attached picture. Honestly, it looks like someone either hit or dropped it), but since nobody has touched it since yesterday and it was working then, I am hoping that the problem is somehow with the ink technology (maybe a magnet was pressed to that spot or something?), and warranty people can help me. However if it doesn't work out that way, I may be stuck (read:screwed). I am not going to write anymore, not because I haven't got more to say, but because hey, it might work out, and because we are throwing a Christmas party tomorrow, and I need to be of good cheer or risk bringing down the mood (and seriously pissing off a couple of very stressed and hard-working Mexican women who have been putting their all into this holiday season).So let me say, I am just so happy I got to play with it for the time I had it. Seriously, that was the coolest present idea. Thank you guys for proving you know me more than I know myself. Hoping this works out, and sincerely wishing you all a bomb-free (snerk) holiday season!


1 Comments


This makes me sad.

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.