2

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let Me Present...

Posted by Miz B on Saturday, January 01, 2011 in ,
As usual, I have a plan for a big, long, impressive post, but I haven't slept for longer than 4 hours at any given time over the last 4 days. So, rather than inflict that sort of horror on my poor, innocent, naive readers (sorry, I tried to keep a straight face), I would just like to say this:
I'm back, I'm not dead, Chiapas is awesome, I'm swapping families in 3 days (actually kind of looking forward to that), and a very happy New Year to all you sports fans!
Coming up next, a post which may or may not involve life changing events, retirements, ponies, musings on the future of my mom (don't worry, it's a good thing), many pictures, cave systems, giant-ass waterfalls, dead rabbits, food poisoning (sweet Jesus I wish I was making that up), musings on language, the end of the middle (NOT the TV show), New Years grapes, and where I am going from here.
Scared yet? You should be. Enjoy the symmetry, m4thl33t5, because the world is ending next year according to a badly misunderstood chunk of translations from a group of half-clothed crazy people whose entire system of government hinged on throwing people into large spring pools (that's a little simplistic, but I think the point still stands. Good grief, one of their major deities was the god of suicide, for crissakes!).
Anyway, Welcome to 2011, everybody!


2 Comments


was that "crissakes" from Weeds? Cause I'm on season 5....


To Cameron: Um, no. I don't watch WEEDS, and crissakes has been around for a little while. It's short of something like 'for Christ's sake', and I'm fairly sure it's existed since the middle ages or something.
Remind me to buy you a slang dictionary for your birthday.
And possibly take you out to a bar or something.

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.