2

Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaghh (<-that's the noise the THX logo makes in the theater.)

Posted by Miz B on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 in
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*huuuh*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Now, the symptoms in THIS patient indicate a rare condition known as the 'Nerdgasm Coma', which is caused by a person running out of air while screaming and looking at one of the coolest things ever at the same time. The largest recorded concentration of cases recorded was outside of the theater after the premier of Serenity.

2 Comments


yep, got goose bumps when I watched it


I couldn't breathe for the longest time, and I lost my voice from so much screaming when I saw it the first time xD ONE WEEK!!!!

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.