1

Please Turn Off All Cellphones and Tricorders Now

Posted by Miz B on Sunday, August 22, 2010
Went to see Predators at the plaza last night. I guess if I went to the movies with a bunch of boys whose only criteria was that it be in English with Spanish subtitles and start soon after we got there, I couldn't really expect much. Still, I wish the directors had decided if they wanted to do a movie about tough military-types dooking it out with freaky death-obsessed aliens on a faraway planet instead of a flick were a swim team played by 20-year-olds van breaks down in the woods and are chased and killed off one by one by a dude with a messed up face and a hook for a hand BEFORE they made the movie...
In other news, this post didn't make it up last night because the worst storm I've seen here yet took out power for the entire block. They didn't get it back up until half and hour ago. I need to find some way to warn Juli that the eggs and meat in the fridge are probably not a safe bet now, no matter how much oil she fries them in.
And, my Ipod is in its death throws. It can't decide whether or not it wants to do lots of things, and more and more often it makes a horrible crunch noise, stops working, and keeps going 'whirrrrr-CRUNCH whirrrr-CRUNCH' until I turn it off. This wouldn't bother me so much, except that it's my only real lifeline to the English speaking music world, and while I have everything on it backed up at home, I had hoped it was going to last for at least a month, seeing as there is no way to replace it here. I honestly don't know what I'll do...
And so for now, That's All, Folks!

1 Comments


Patience, grasshopper. Mercury is retrograde...hang in there until it rights itself and your iPod might miraculously recover. Isn't there such a thing as iPod Help?

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.