0

Let's Just Say...

Posted by Miz B on Saturday, July 24, 2010
I can't come up with a meaningful post. Some people churn out, like 500 words of crap a day or something. I keep having to come up with other funny things to put in my post, because I'm...well, uninspired is a nice way of putting it. Lazy is probably more accurate. I'll give you an example. Recently, I re-watched the NUMB3RS episode "Thirteen" (#4.4) -that show was so good! Freaking money-driven cable companies. In it, a crazy, religious-fanatic serial killer type starts killing people to match the deaths of the 13 apostles. He leaves crazy-cryptic messages, and these really detailed scripture-quote drawings on the walls and floors of his crime scenes. Of course, Charlie and Don catch him and all that jazz, but just to let you know, I will never do this. And here's why: I would never be able to summon up enough energy to paint all that crap on the walls. Seriously? 10 foot long quotes? I feel bored just thinking about it. If I went bonkers (and the fact that i would be living in L.A. would be a big clue) and started kickin' people off, I'd get caught when the FBI got my pattern for giant quote wall-stickers from the Kinko's. Yeesh.

In this vein, here is a book review I just made:

To Say Nothing of the DogTo Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is one of the 3 books I would choose to take to my desert island. I could read it a million times, and I would still love it. Connie Willis is a genius.

View all my reviews >>

It's so true...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.