0

The Scream of the Wild House Gecko

Posted by Miz B on Monday, February 01, 2010 in , ,
Location:82-60-11 Naopopo Road, Captain Cook, Hawai'i
Sound: Clogged Garbage Disposal (not the band)
Weather: 68 degrees Fahrenheit, sunny and hazy

I've mentioned it before, but I totally need to live in a place were there is a local animal known as the Common House Gecko. Guess what? They make this weird little shrieky noise every once in a while, and they run upside-down REALLY FAST.
Heeheehee.
Happy Birthday, Allan! I wish I was there for you, but not the weather. Not missing the weather at all. Not even a little. Poor Brooklyn has some sort of ear infection (never pleasing at the best of times, but particularly bad for a two-year-old). I wish I could tell you something interesting about what we've done today, but we only just finished breakfast, so there's really nothing to tell. We were going to go snorkeling this morning, but that would have required a 7 a.m. wake up call, and that just...didn't happen.
Right now, Brooklyn and her parents are going to the doctor's office to figure out what's wrong with her ear, Mom and Dad are going on a really long hike (I turned down the offer to come with), Tristan's elected to play video games (shocker), and I'm going to put on my swimsuit and go stand in the water and grin like a loon!
Here's breakfast:


Apparently pancakes and eggs requires several college-educated adults to complete (on the other hand, they were very good).


Here's our beach!



And here's my new look (how do you think it'll go over in the 22 degree weather back home? I think it'll be a winner.

More to follow!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Piña Libre All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.